The Wyllpower Process
My coaching philosophy is centered around individualization, consistency and sustainability - the cornerstones of a successful nutrition program. Here's how it works:
- Commit. Need more info? I offer a free 15-minute consult to answer questions from prospective clients. If we're a good fit, we'll set an official start date!
- Discover. Complete client intake forms to help me understand your goals, lifestyle and habits. We figure out where we're going based on where you've been.
- Collaborate. We hop on a 30-60 minute call to collaborate on a custom plan to meet you where you're at, and from that comes your goals for the first week.
- Progress. We focus on making small, sustainable changes in behavior that will become habits. You'll track your progress & we have weekly online check-ins.
- Succeed. Over time, you'll see positive things start to happen. Not just physically, but also mentally and emotionally as you change behaviors for the better!
About Jennifer Hellickson
My mission is to help you reach your weight loss goals & keep your results.
I strive to make nutrition simple, create sustainable habits & support you along the way.
After nearly two decades in the fitness industry (as a former certified personal trainer and running coach), I turned my focus to nutrition coaching because it truly is a game-changer - the missing link for so many of us.
As a longtime endurance athlete (ultramarathoner/triathlete), I was able to eat whatever I wanted for years without consequence. Fast-forward to my mid-30's and throw two babies into the mix - Wyatt and Willa, for which Wyllpower is named - and those haphazard eating habits caught up with me.
Without the luxury of youth and a flexible schedule on my side, the days of being able to out-train an inconsistent diet were behind me. I was working just as hard as ever, but not seeing results. Something needed to change.
I hired a nutrition coach (now my mentor), lost 25 pounds and have kept it off since. But what I gained was even more valuable - an appreciation for the art and science of properly fueling your body for performance, and a desire to share that learning with others.
My goal is to provide you with the accountability needed for success and, ultimately, freedom when it comes to food. You CAN get (and keep) the results you want without resorting to extreme measures.
Eating well is simple. But it's not always easy. Which is why I'm here to help.
Because, ultimately, Wyllpower is about YOU.